How I Package My Services Per Platform as a SMM to bring in over $25K a month
Tuesday, April 25th at 12pm EST
Get clear on how to properly lay out your social media management packages so that you'll feel confident when pitching your packages to potential clients.
Learn how to map out your packages for each platform (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & TikTok).
Each platform is different, which means your strategy will be different. Your packages need to reflect that!
Let me ask you something...
How many times have you looked at your packages and said "this ain't it"? Only to find yourself constantly restructuring your packages yet not feeling fully confident in them.
I've said this to myself so many damn times and it took me YEARS to get my packages nailed down. The truth is until you can get your packages nailed down, you won't have the confidence you need to pitch and bring on new clients.
In this LIVE WORKSHOP, I will walk you through how to build out your packages per platform so that it feels good, actually converts and fits within industry standards.
In 60 minutes we will cover:
- Facebook and Instagram Package Structure and Deliverables
- TikTok Package Structure and Deliverables
- LinkedIn Package Structure and Deliverables
- Twitter Package Structure and Deliverables
- How to price out your SMM packages
By the end of this workshop your package deliverables will be fully locked in with very specific deliverables for each and every platform you offer. Your packages will actually start to convert, and fit within the industry.
You’ll FINALLY feel so confident in pitching your packages because of how clear you are on what you’re delivering!
When signing up for the workshop, you will also receive the following:
- Access to my Social Media Manager Pricing Tool: The Roadmap to Pricing your SMM Packages. This is the exact tool I've used to build my 6 figure SMM business since 2011! ($47 VALUE)
- SMM Package Audit: I will conduct an audit of all your Social Media Management packages and provide you with detailed feedback on each of them. This feedback will aim to improve your packages and ensure that they are are meeting your business objectives.
Meet Our Fearless Founder & Leader...
Kristina is the brains, and the personality, behind the Hall Social operation. She is a wiz at all things words and has a strategic mind that doesn't quit. Look up the word "visionary" in the dictionary, and a picture of Kristina will pop up as the definition.
She is a master of all things social media marketing, from content creation to email marketing. Kristina prides herself on creating long lasting client relationships and capturing the voices of the businesses she serves.
After hours, you can find her snuggling her furbaby Snooze and dancing (in or out of a workout class).